For those of us out there who are huge Law and Order: SVU fans like myself, you probably watch multiple episodes a week and this in turn has probably shaken your faith in humanity. Over the years, I have learned a great many things about life from this show. Here they are in no particular order.
1. The first suspect is never guilty.
2. If there a a high profile actor or actress in the episode, they are either guilty or a lawyer.
3. Black people are almost never child molesters.
4. Mariska Hargitay is so sexy, its almost sinful.
5. Every Assitant District Attorney is quite cute and brilliant.
6. Medical examiners are also hot and they never get messy.
7. Eliott Stabler cannot be killed.
8. Shootings occur in police stations at least once a year.
9. Dead bodies are never disfigured.
10. The co-producer’s name is Speed Weed. Don’t believe me, watch the opening credits during the beginning of the show.
11. If you are walking around New York, having a discussion with someone, or just doing any normal activity, you will probably stumble upon a dead body.